(via dashing-dreamer)63,985 notes
So true. :)7,229 notes
1. Search for a crumpled paper stock.
I’ll be using this one.
2. Open it on Photoshop.
3. Add/Paste your Subject. (can be anything - images/letters/shapes/etc)
4. Merge visible (Shift+CTRL+E).
5. Using the Polygonal Lasso Tool, select the part you want.
6. When you see the “Marching Ants”. Hit Ctrl+J (Duplicate)
7. Double Click the “Duplicated Layer and apply Drop Shadow.
REBLOGGING FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
YESSS> I made it :))))) I can use this for siggy purposes. :)
Please, Do it for me :|
(via niiru)85 notes
This is “The Safest Wall” in Seoul, South Korea. Young couples show their love for each other by locking a pair of padlocks to this fence, and throwing the keys over the edge. By throwing away the keys, they are showing their undying commitment to each other. And if you are out there, I promise I will take you to this place. I hope you exist. I’m waiting.
And then he cheats on you
THE GIF!!! LMFAO =))
He is so gross. Don’t follow this blog. he always post NASTY THINGS. GROSS THINGS. All i can say is EEEW. never ever follow this blog.
I want to report this blog. But i don’t know how to :( TEACH ME HOW. He’s a BIG EEW